Thursday, October 2, 2014

Clean slate

I've just deleted all my previous posts!! They were weighing me down, I kept looking at them knowing of all the failures I had inside them.

I deleted all my previous posts except for the first one just to remind me I have been here before and that I don't want to go back there again, so I'm giving myself a clean slate, a fresh start hopefully for the last time.

So yesterday was frustrating.  I had a few hurdles, I started off well, I was making yesterday a fasting day and was on track. I had just done grocery shopping and was making this noodle soup but I bought the wrong noodles and it was just wrong. This then lead me to snack cos I wasn't satisfied which led me to binge because I allowed myself the excuse ive got my girl things so I can give myself one day.

Then my husband was late getting home which then gave me the excuse not to go to gym and what should of been a day where I burned more calories than I consumed it was the opposite

But reality is this is going to happen, my day to day life can change quickly with a 4 year old and a 6 week old and what I realized yesterday is that I need to slow it down stop trying to lose too much too soon and tomorrow is another day which just happens to be today

So today I'm back on track and making up for yesterday so today is fasting day and I'm going to do a 30 min pump class and try ollie in the gym creshe for the first time

I can have my cake and eat it too

No comments:

Post a Comment