Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gym crèche bitches

TI love my gym

And if it wasn't for its crèche facility I wouldn't go at all to tell you the truth. The crèche is the key to me being able to go everyday without having to rely on husband.

So I battled at first with taking Ollie because he was so young but it's also another reason why I take him now - he's in that easy stage where he just eats sleeps and poos so now is my Window of opportunity to try to lose as much as I can before the teething and constant need for entertainment sets in and before I have to go back to work - he doesn't know any different and it's for 1 hour tops.

So yesterday I was testing him out on a 10.30am class but I made the mistake of forgetting his dodo aka dummy which he doesn't always take away but helps to settle him and he was a bit grumpy when I got there but these were my words to the crèche carers. ....

I forgot his do do I'm so sorry but if you push him in the pram for a bit he might go to sleep - if not then you can feed him as he's due in about 45mins and if all else fails just come and get me

So they say no problem and off I go to my pump class

So imagine my surprise when I got back and they were like glaring at me - rocking my upset child in his pram they then proceeded to bully me into feeling bad by saying perhaps I shouldn't do classes and that he's always like this (which he's not I seriously have an angel child) so I say did you feed him?

Ah no they didn't - hello then he's fucking hungry which is reasonable to assume he's going to be upset if you don't feed him !!

I was furious

So I had a little rant to my cousin (who goes to the same gym and uses the same crèche) and after calming down I even found myself defending them as she wants me to give feedback to the gym, and my fear of confrontation.

My dilemma is a selfish one.  I don't want to screw with the woman who look after my kids so that I can still go to the gym - what if they are mean to them because I got them In trouble ? Who will know?  they are in a room separate to the gym it's not got cameras so how would I know -

So although I promised my cousin I would write an email and I rarely go back on promises I want to give them a second chance and if they piss me off again then that's it I'll unleash but for now I choose to avoid them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment