Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rapid loss challenge

I've done it, I'm doing it, I'm doing the rapid loss challenge!!

What is this ? So unlike me to get sucked into a challenge hey, well it all started when I went out for a work dinner for my husband - all dressed up (I even wore small heels ) I felt good that was until I seen photos of myself - awful, horrendous, embarrassed

So I had seen the rapid loss challenge on TV and was planning on giving it a go (I may have mentioned it, I can't remember) anyway so this just sealed the deal, drastic action was needed

I haven't gone into this without thinking or knowing what I'm like, so I trialed it - I started the very next day after that blasted dinner and I've been on it for 11 days now have lost 2.5kgs and although it's the WORST time of the year to do this, 2 days ago I signed the deal, I joined the challenge for real - name, digits and...... horrendous photo.

But I figure it's now or never and I've already done the hard yards being getting thru the first week. I can't go back to that and start again, I just won't do it, I know it, so I have to keep going now, and I'm in this incredible head space that just knows I'm going to do this.

So excluding Xmas day and the 28th (family xmas)  I am committed to this challenge, I have 16 weeks or 109 days as of today to lose as much as possible, I want to lose at least 30kgs but I'm aiming for 35, there is prizes and money to be won and I won't lie wouldn't that be a awesome bonus, but I'm not holding my breath.

My main motivation is I'm going back to work in march and I want to walk through those doors a skinny bitch, because once I go back to work shits going to get only harder

I've even announced it on Facebook!! And shit ain't real till you put it on Facebook ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment